Vitamins are particular molecules naturally produced within the body. They are involved in many metabolic processes as catalysts and they are critical for the overall body balance. Among the vitamins, the vitamin B family ranks among the most important factors that are involved in the metabolism of the Carbohydrate, Fats, and Proteins. The B vitamins are famous for the role they have on the skin health and the nervous system. Indeed, deficiency of this complex vitamins is indicted, mainly, by nervous disturbances and damages on the skin. The vitamin B-complex is a product which is proposed to fill the gap in the supply and synthesis processes of these B vitamins by a particular formula. This experimental drug aims to provide the body with the vitamins it lacks in order to keep the balance and maintain the metabolism.
What is Vitamin B-Complex?
Vitamin B-Complex is a product intended to supply the body with the essential vitamins belonging to the B family. This product is a compound of several vitamins which impacts on the body balance and the metabolism are well known. Vitamin B-Complex is destined to supply the organism that cannot sufficiently produce them or the organism that does not receive enough of these vitamins in order to relieve the deficiency symptoms and restore the balance.
Besides, the symptoms of vitamins B deficiency are mainly a weakened and unhealthy skin, lack of concentration and high irritability which are the results of nervous damages, and susceptibility for infections that may be noticed on mucous membranes.
The ingredients of Vitamin B-Complex:
The ingredients of the Vitamin B-Complex are of two types: active ingredients and excipients. The active ingredients are mainly:
- Thiamine Hydrochloride or vitamin B1-HCl (35 mg): Thiamin (Vitamin B1) is critical for the nervous stability and the deficiency of this vitamin is proved fatal.
- Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate (0,69 mg): Or vitamin B2 associated with Sodium Di Hydrogen Phosphate (Na-H2-PO4). The vitamin B2 is involved, as a coenzyme, in the cellular respiration process. The role of this vitamin is essentially energizing the body.
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (7 mg): Vitamin B6 with an HCL radical. This vitamin is critical for the metabolism of the Carbohydrates and therefore for the energy supply of the organism.
- Nicotinamide (23 mg): known as vitamin B3. This vitamin is known for its impacts on the skin health and the digestive tract.
- Cyanocobalamine (2µg): Or simply vitamin B12. This ingredient has the reputation for being responsible for the better function of liver and kidney, as well as tumor fighter.
- Ascorbic acid (70 mg): Though it is a vitamin, it does not belong to the B family. It is the famous vitamin C. Its effects are well described and mainly as an antioxidant and immunity booster.
The excipients are a Benzyl alcohol solution (9 mg) and a Sodium sulfate solution (E221) (0,5 mg).
Effects of the Vitamin B-Complex:
The effects of the Vitamin B-Complex are beneficial at several levels. This complex is mainly used to compensate deficiencies in any of the vitamins cited; the deficiencies can occur after surgeries or traumatic situations. They can be caused by the poor uptake from the alimentation. The Vitamin B-Complex helps to recover the healthy skin, it helps to relieve the nerves and to enhances the concentration and learning capacities. Besides, the anti-tumoral and antioxidative roles are well proven and therefore this complex would help to fight some cancers and it empowers the immune system.
Recommendations and side-effects:
It is recommended that the Vitamin B-Complex is conserved in a dark environment at low temperatures (4-8°C). It is used as subcutaneous or intramuscular injections.
There are no major side-effects. However, people with allergies to certain components are urged to have the advice of a professional. The product can be used as a drug as well as a nutritional supplement.