Sportsmen and sportswomen need some products that enhance their performances during working out sessions and during eventual games. The market offers a huge number of supplements that are supposed to boost the metabolism, to stimulate muscles, and to enhance the blood circulation. The whole functioning of the organism will be ameliorated and subsequently, the performance is improved. SupRx is one new product that has not been given away to the public yet. Yet, the results of the tests in laboratories are promising. With its particular formula, this experimental supplement is about to overwhelm all the already existing products.
SupRx is an experimental supplement enriched in ingredients that are naturally found within the human organism. These elements are responsible for the muscular contraction and the energy supply of the muscular contraction. The SupRx formula is supposed to mimic the inner environment where muscles are implanted, in other words, the physiological fluids that surround the muscles and carry various oligo-elements and protein precursors that help to regenerate altered fibers and to create new fibers and stimulate muscle growth.
Besides, the SupRx is destined, at this level, to research studies since it is not yet approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
Ingredients of the SupRx supplement:
The SupRx formula includes only natural ingredients which are essentially involved in the protein metabolism, the muscular contraction, and the energetic metabolism. Indeed, there are some molecules with definite roles in these processes and their deficiency causes severe damages in the muscles (muscle tears, muscle fatigue) due to over solicitation with insufficient supplies of energy and nutrients. The ingredients are:
- Glucose: Glucose is the only direct source of energy. All organic materials have to be transformed into glucose in order to be burnt during the cellular respiration. The lack of glucose induces weakness and can lead to coma.
- Adenosine Tri-Phosphate and Adenosine-5-MonoPhosphate: both are the major energy banks. They catch the energy generated during the cellular respiration and then liberate it elsewhere.
- Magnesium Aspartate: Supplies the organism with the Magnesium which is very important to the muscular contraction. In fact, the Magnesium prevents the over stimulation of the fiber and allow it to relax.
- Lysine Hydrochloride: Lysine as amino acid plays important roles in the human body. Besides contributing to the pathogenesis and in the fat metabolism, this amino acid stimulates the release of growth hormone; it stimulates the glucose consumption and enhances the muscular performances.
- Potassium Aspartate: the potassium element is important in order to fight muscular fatigue. In fact, muscles tend to be exhausted and may not respond to the stimulation. The K element enhances the susceptibility of the muscles and improves the endurance.
- Di-Isopropylamine Dichloroacetate: this component serves as stabilization and can be a source of amino acid.
- Arginine: a critical amino acid because it is conditionally essential. Normal people do not need to supplement themselves with this amino acid, yet bodybuilders and sports players need to some extra of this element.
- Nicotine Acid: is a form of vitamin B3. It is critical for the body. It is an important precursor of the NAD which an essential element in the energetic metabolism.
- Sodium Selenite: it supplies the body the necessary dosage of selenium. The component is used when the mixture contains vitamins.
- Vitamin B12: essential to all metabolic reactions and for the functioning of every cell in the human body. Besides, it is a co-factor in the DNA regulation.
The SupRx supplement is thus enriched with essential ingredients. They are all natural, yet the best results would be obtained through a particular routine of administration.
Use, side effects, and recommendations:
SupRx is intended to be an intravenous or intramuscular injection. The dosage is preferably 1 ml, no less than 4 hours before the workout sessions, and no less than 24 h for the game. It is recommended to avoid this compound in case of allergy against any of the ingredients.
This compound is best stored at low temperatures (lower than 25°C) and in a dark environment.
The side effects are expected to be related to the Sodium selenite which has to use at definite uptake per day. It is, therefore recommended to restrain to the indicated frequencies.
This product is not yet approved by the Food and Drug Association and can’t be given away to the public. Yet, it is used in laboratory researches and tests.